Employment with Michael Jordan Collision Center
If you are a dedicated, hard-working individual looking for employment in Collision Repair Work, we would love to add you to our team!
Fill out the form on this page to apply, and get started on your new career now!
Auto Body Technician
Responsible for identifying and performing necessary body repair work in accordance with factory and Collision Center specifications.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Examines body damage on vehicles
- Identifies necessary body repairs/required parts replacements
- Assist estimator in estimating cost of body work
- Requests necessary parts
- Performs body repairs including removing damaged body parts and replacing with fixed or new parts
- Documents repairs performed
- Performs body repairs efficiently and according to Collision Center/insurance company/OEM guidelines
- Maintains a return rate at or below company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
Demonstrable knowledge of body repair methods. Collision Center repair training or commensurate experience. Ability to operate equipment necessary to perform Collision Center repair functions.
Ability to understand and follow instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel.
The position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and talk; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must pass OSHA respiratory medical exam.
Duties are performed primarily in the Collision Center. Work includes movement of vehicle body parts, working in various physical positions, and the safe operation of power tools and test equipment. May be exposed to loud noise, vibration, exhaust fumes, paint-dust, and other collision center conditions. Frequently interacts with customers, estimators, and collision center management.
Verbal and Writing Ability
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one settings.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations. Ability to understand and follow technical manuals.
Collision Repair Technician
Michael Jordan Collision Center is looking for Collision Repair Technicians to add to our growing team! Our state-of-the-art collision center is over 58,000 sq ft equipped with 6 paint booths, car-o-liner measuring systems, and is air conditioned and heated! We take pride in what we do and always strive to deliver results that make our customers a customer for life. If you are a collision repair technician and you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is committed to performing quality repairs and providing quality service, then take the opportunity today to apply and see why you should join Team 23.
- Up to a $5,000 Sign on bonus for well qualified technicians.
- 58,000+ Square Foot Heated and Air Conditioned Shop
- Top Pay in the Area
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Earnings Potential of $120,000+
- Relocation package available in some instances – come enjoy the North Carolina weather!!