We are taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously and are taking measures to protect our customers, team members, and our community. Your safety is our highest priority, and we also want to do what we can to limit the spread of this virus while still providing an essential service to our community. We are following CDC and local public health guidelines to adjust our business practices in order to keep you, and our employees, safe and healthy. Going forward, we are implementing the following procedures:
- Our business hours will be amended to allow more time for our team members to thoroughly sanitize our building:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Tuesday and Thursday 8AM – 5:30PM
- To comply with social distancing guidelines, our waiting lobby will not be open to the public.
- Dropping off for repairs: We are openly accepting vehicle repair appointments, but our drop-off process will be amended for your safety. We will schedule a specific time and date for you to drop off your vehicle and will have a packet ready for you on a table outside of our front door. There will be thorough instructions for you to follow and you may also call the front office with any questions. If you need assistance, a team member will be happy to meet you outside and walk you through the process. If you are getting into a rental car during your repairs, we will call the rental company and ensure they pick you up promptly. You may wait in your vehicle for the rental car company to arrive. We will sanitize the table between each drop off and provide hand sanitizer. We will call or text you shortly after in-taking your vehicle to answer any questions and advise you on the repair process.
- Virtual estimate appointments: We are now offering virtual estimates. Call us at 919-813-4380, and we will text or email you a link that prompts you to download an app, and the app will walk you through taking photos of your vehicle. Or click here to get started. The photos will then be uploaded to our estimating software, and we will complete the estimate and call you to discuss the repairs and schedule a time for you to drop off your vehicle.
- Physical estimate appointments: Customers may still come to our shop for an estimate if a virtual estimate is not an option. We ask that customers call us when they arrive, and an Estimator will greet you at your vehicle. We can also send an electronic copy of your estimate if you prefer us not to bring you a printed copy.
- Picking up your vehicle after repairs are completed: Customers picking up their vehicle may call us when they arrive, and an Estimator will drive your vehicle out to you and go over the repairs with you in the parking lot. If a payment is due, we ask that you call and make your payment over the phone prior to picking up your vehicle. If you are paying via personal check, please write your driver’s license number, phone number, and address on the check. If you have an insurance check for your repairs, please sign the back of it and turn it in when picking up your vehicle. Any documents can be emailed to you if you prefer.
Thank you in advance for working with us to keep our customers, employees, and community safe and healthy. We know these new practices are not the most convenient for our customers, but your safety comes first. We are proud to be able to continue providing an essential service to our community while also closely following CDC and local public health guidelines. If you have any concerns or require additional accommodations, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
Michael Jordan Collision Center